The Association for Young People’s Health (AYPH) is the UK’s leading independent voice for young people’s health. We work to improve the health and wellbeing of 10-24 year olds.
We do this by:
- Involving young people in our work and making sure their views are heard
- Working with healthcare providers to improve services for young people
- Improving access to information, resources and innovation
- Promoting evidence-based practice and highlighting important data
- Increasing communication between practitioners from different sectors.
To see our 10 year anniversary impact report click here. To read our strategic framework click here. Read our ethical funding statement here.