Membership of AYPH is open to any individual or organisation working in the field of young people’s health across the UK.
Becoming a member is an excellent way to keep up-to-date with key issues and developments in young people’s health.
Our current membership includes:
GPs, nurses, paediatricians and other clinicians
Academics, researchers, universities, colleges
CCGs, hospitals, community health providers
Local authorities including public health teams
Charities, voluntary sector professionals
Teachers, social workers, youth workers, counsellors
Current benefits include:
- A monthly e-newsletter with updates on AYPH’s activities, latest research, resources, events, training and other information on young people’s health
- Free publication – Key Data on Young People. AYPH members will receive the highlights booklet for free as part of their membership benefits. Key Data is the only comprehensive data review focusing specifically on the health of 10-24 year olds in the UK
- Discounts and priority booking at all AYPH conferences and events
- Access to the latest statistics about young people’s health
- Networking, learning and development opportunities
- We offer members the chance to promote their projects/work, events and job/volunteering opportunities on our website, social media and newsletter
There are two categories of membership – Individual Membership and Organisational Membership. We provide a range of membership benefits including discounts & priority booking for events, a monthly e-newsletter and networking opportunities.
If you want to be involved in shaping the future of young people’s health services, join AYPH today!