Talks & presentations
AYPH staff present at a range of events on young people’s health, and you’ll find downloads of recent staff presentations available below.
- February 2019: Emma Rigby’s presentation on ‘Young people’s top priorities for the NHS Long Term Plan‘ to the Westminster Health Forum Keynote Seminar: Next steps for children and young people’s health in England – obesity, mental wellbeing and the 10-year NHS plan
- November 2018: Emma Rigby’s talk on ‘Addressing health inequalities in homeless children, young people and families‘ to the Public Health England health visiting and school nursing event in Reading
- October 2018: Rakhee Shah’s talk on health inequalities in adolescence, to the HERON health inequalities conference in London
- October 2018: Ann Hagell’s presentation on promoting equal access to adolescent mental health care, to the International Association for Adolescent Health, Chisinau, Moldova
- June 2018: Ann Hagell’s presentation to the PSHE Association Annual Conference: taking PSHE education forward on ‘Trends in Young People’s Health‘.
- May 2018: Emma Rigby’s presentation to the Primary Care and Public Health Conference on ‘Health Literacy and Young People‘.
- April 2018: Emma Rigby and Dr Steph Lamb’s presentation to the Healthy London Partnership How to transform primary care for children and young people event on ‘Creating a young person friendly environment in primary care’.
- March 2018: Rakhee Shah’s presentation to the Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health Conference, Glasgow, on ‘Why We Need To Invest More in Young People’s Health‘
- March 2018: Ann Hagell and Emma Rigby’s presentation to the Local Government Association/ADPH’s Public Health Conference, London, on ‘Inequalities in young people’s health‘
- January 2018: Ann Hagell and John Coleman’s presentation to the University of Cumbria seminar series, on ‘How is the current generation of young people doing?