The Association for Young People’s Health (AYPH) is the UK’s leading independent voice for youth health. We work to improve the health and wellbeing of 10-24 year olds.
We do this by:
- Involving young people in our work and making sure their views are heard
- Working with healthcare providers to improve services for young people
- Improving access to information, resources and innovation
- Promoting evidence-based practice and highlighting important data
- Increasing communication between practitioners from different sectors.
To see our most recent annual report click here.
Chief Executive Emma Rigby explains what AYPH does: