The Association for Young People’s Health (AYPH) is the UK’s leading independent voice for youth health. We work to improve the health and wellbeing of 10-24 year olds.
We do this by:
- Involving young people in our work and making sure their views are heard
- Working with healthcare providers to improve services for young people
- Improving access to information, resources and innovation
- Promoting evidence-based practice and highlighting important data
- Increasing communication between practitioners from different sectors.
To see our 10 year anniversary impact report click here. To read our strategic framework click here.
Chief Executive Emma Rigby explains what AYPH does: